Boca Raton Office
Mr. Saker joined Falk Waas in July of 2023. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Saker was an associate at a prominent national insurance defense firm defending and advising insurance carriers in bad faith and market conduct litigation. Mr. Saker also has experience in litigating insurance coverage disputes pertaining to Auto, CGL, D&O and Professional Liability. Mr. Saker handles the defense of auto, car rental, trucking and rideshare liability. Mr. Saker has refined his litigation practice through his extensive experience in extra-contractual and coverage litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Florida State University, 2013, B.A. Political Science and B.A. International Relations
- University of Miami School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Florida Bar, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida